18 Sep STNH 12: Live from the Bioceuticals Symposium – Dr Brandon Brock
Dr. Brandon Brock is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and Chiropractor with multiple clinical interests including orthopaedics, soft tissue injuries, and functional integrative neurology. In Dallas Texas he serves as a staff clinician at Foundation Physicians Group.
Dr Brock was inspired to “work with brains” after watching his great-grandmother’s slow and tragic deterioration with Parkinson’s Disease.
“Her twilight years were completely decimated.”
Dr. Brock has a passion for lecturing and providing his students with skills in a way that is easy to digest, comprehend and utilise in a clinical setting. His work has impacted people from multiple educational and clinical backgrounds, including medical doctors, nurse practitioners, chiropractors, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, naturopaths, acupuncturists, oriental medical practitioners, health coaches and lay people that want to learn how to live a healthier life.
In Dr Brock’s private practice, he sees countless autoimmune cases, joint and soft tissue pathologies. But it’s traumatic brain injury and PTSD that has really caught his attention. If it’s a complex case, he takes it on!
In this episode, we chat about:
- The issues that can stop head injuries from not healing properly.
- The connection between poor gut health and people staying concussed.
- Healing PTSD and working with veterans.
- How infighting in the health industry is stopping us from finding effective treatments.
- The relationship between SIBO and the brain (spoiler alert – the health of the brain can affect the state of the gut!)
- Why reducing inflammation is the key to just about everything.
To listen to this episode:
Want to find out more about Dr Brandon Brock? Click here to visit his website.