This episode comes with a friendly warning…. this episode contains a lot of adult content.
Welcome to the 3rd instalment in what has been jokingly labeled my 3 Part Vag Series. That’s right, we will be discussing all things sexual health – you will find out what’s normal, what’s not normal, and how to improve the health of your lady parts… and in this episode, we’re getting a little woo woo – it’s going to be so much fun!
Our guest of honour for this episode is Bonnie Bliss – a pelvic wellness specialist and sex educator. Oh – and she does yoni massage. Not sure what that is? Well, let’s just say that it’s a special kind of massage designed to totally awaken your sexual energy… with extraordinary results.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is yoni massage and yoni mapping, and how “getting to know your internal landscape” can help you to awaken your feminine energy.
- Why our bodies go numb and lose sensation… and how to get the feeling back.
- How to get to know your vajayjay on a whole new level – without shame or awkwardness.
- The MANY different types of orgasms, and how to have them – seriously – don’t miss this part of the chat!
- The G Spot, the A Spot, The K Spot, the P Spot… and other spots you may not have heard of (say whaaat??).
- What to do if you’ve never had an orgasm (you’re not alone!).
- Yoni eggs, yoni wands, and how to use them.
- The problem with vibrators and why it’s possible to have “too much of a good thing” and how to get your sensitivity back after using them.
“My whole approach is about doing less to feel more.”
Want to connect with Bonnie?
Check out her website here.
Her Yoni Mapping Therapy Website is here.
And her Yoniverse page for couples is here.
Visit her on Facebook here.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed this 3 part series. It’s been a lot of fun making it, and I really hope it’s pushed your boundaries, and given you some food for thought in terms of discovering what’s out there for us to learn and experience. And if it’s helped your sex life, well… you’re welcome!
If you liked this episode, then make this a fortnightly ritual – hit subscribe in iTunes/Apple Podcasts and every two weeks we can hang out – it’ll be fun! And you never know what juicy health topics we will be chatting about.Sharing is caring... spread the love on social media...
Follow me here for more awesome healthy stuff...