17 May Episode 53: Rachael Kable – Mindfulness for Busy Women
Mindfulness… We all know we should do it, but how many of us actually consciously practice it every day? All too often we can get caught up in our daily tasks and struggles, and forget to take the time to bring awareness to simple actions that can create balance and relaxation.
Enter Rachael Kable. Her podcast, The Mindful Kind, is consistently at the top of the iTunes charts, and with good reason – the short, bite-sized episodes are full of actionable take-aways, delivered in a gentle, calming way.
In this episode, we pick Rachael’s brain about:
- How to kick off a mindfulness practice
- Why the mind wanders, and how to bring it back
- How to weave mindfulness into everything you do
- Why, when done correctly, mindfulness doesn’t feel like a chore
- How to remind yourself to practice mindfulness
- How to cope with stressful situations
- Why sad is not a bad feeling (and how to deal with it)
- How to get your partner and family involved
Take a deep breath, sit back, and (mindfully) listen to this episode, and watch your stress hormones drop away… ahhhhhh!!!
Want to find out more about Rachael?
Check out her top-rating podcast here.
Visit her website here.
And connect with her on Facebook here.
Also, if you’d like loads of info, tips and advice on how to live your healthiest life, head to julesgalloway.com now. While you’re there, you can also grab my FREE Guide to Healing Your Adrenals. Go and check it out now!