Similar to the Optimum 9200, manufactured using the same high-quality durable parts. The differences are: In functionality, dial (9400) vs. buttons (9200). The benefits of the dial is more control, and the benefit of the buttons is the automatic timer function which is great for smoothies and juices on the go. Longer 6-blade assembly for improved chopping, slicing and grinding performance. Steel-plated jug base for improved durability, and to avoid leaking over the long term. New FUSE motor-protection switch to increase the longevity of the motor (the blender also has the standard overload switch as well).
The Optimum 9400 includes:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Includes Postage!
- Eastman Tritan Copolyester BPA Free Jug
- Wet and dry multi-purpose stainless steel assembly
- Heavy duty tamper tool for improved processing and mixing
- Access to expert support team
- 83-page comprehensive hard-copy recipe book
- Australia-wide service centres
- International Warranty