This week I’m talking with Carla Wrenn – an Integrative Naturopath and Functional Medicine practitioner. She has a special interest in integrative oncology and takes on clients who are living with cancer.
Yep – today we are talking about The Big C – what to do if you get it, how to assist others who have it, and where to go for information that’s accurate, reliable and up to date.
In this episode we will cover:
- What the term “functional medicine” actually means
- What the first thing is that you should do if you’re diagnosed with cancer
- Questions you should ask your oncologist
- Ketogenic diets, paleo diets, vegan diets and juice cleanses
- How natural medicine can help improve treatment outcomes
- Natural ways to deal with side effects of cancer treatment
- Carla’s favourite herbs that she uses in practice
The thing I love most about Carla is that she doesn’t make you choose between conventional medicine and natural options – instead, she finds a way to blend the two worlds so that both areas of medicine can do what they each do best while also working together.
If you are living with cancer or caring for someone who is, this episode will give you simple strategies for making informed choices, and will help you to choose the best possible care with confidence.
Want to connect with Carla?
Contact her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/carla.wrenn.naturopath/
Or visit her clinic at http://www.peninsulaherbaldispensary.com.au/
Worried About Adrenal Fatigue?
Follow me here for more awesome healthy stuff...